Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hell

I don't mean to be offensive in this blog post, but my God hasn't called me to just making people feel better with my words but to speak the truth. Hell is REAL. People assume that if there's a God out there, there's no way that He could possibly let a person go to such an awful place. Yeah well scripture doesn't exactly agree.

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
I'm not saying this to crush people's hopes when it comes to losing family members, friends, etc. But it's simply the truth. Being a "good person" or "waiting until you get your ducks in a row" to come to know Christ is NOT a good idea and won't mark you as safe. I pray that people wake up and realize that heaven and hell are not just a thought or a fairytale. They're REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment