Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Heavy, Heavy Heart

Today my heart is aching.

The Donnell family will have to bury their precious 19 year old daughter and sister. I truly can't get myself to come to believe it. I don't know why. I just saw her a few weeks ago. We weren't super close friends but I've always loved Miranda. She had such a kind and gentle spirit. She was an amazing witness and absolutely precious.

I don't understand. I don't know why God wanted to take her home, when she could have had so so many years ahead of her. I know it was for His glory and that it was what He wanted but it's so incredibly hard to wrap my mind around it.

Life is so short. So vast. Just a vapor. We CAN'T waste time on things of this world.

Please pray for sweet Miranda's family. I can't imagine what they are going through. I'm so burdened for them. Please also pray that Miranda's beautiful light that God let shine through her while on this earth will go forward and touch others.

and please, remember how SHORT life really is..


No comments:

Post a Comment