Monday, August 1, 2011

Update

It's August already. Wow.
So much has happened since I last blogged. I guess the main thing being that I got married in mid-June and moved an hour away. I'm now officially an Arkansan! (Well, as soon as I go by the DMV.)

Matt & I are so happy to finally be married and together surrounded by our church family and amazing friends. I can't explain how blessed I feel. I miss my family and my home church family and all of my friends from Missouri a lot but thankfully we're only an hour away.

This truly is such an exciting time in our lives and God is already showing us so much and really working on both of us. He really had His hand over me in the transition between my parents' home and my own home with Matt. I'll start keeping up with this thing more often, or at least I'll try :) I start nursing school 3 weeks from today! This is going to be one busy season in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment